Education in Collaborative Immersive Virtual Reality
Education in Collaborative Immersive Virtual Environment (EduInCIVE) is a project of Masaryk University, funded by the Techology Agency of the Czech Republic.
Implementation: 6/2020 – 12/2023
Project code: TL03000346
- Design and implementation of courses in CIVE;
- Empirical verification of the efficiency of teaching/learning in CIVE;
- Design of teaching methodology in CIVE for lectors;
- Proposals for implementation of the lessons in varied situational contexts.
- second language teaching/learning
- teaching geography
A project with mixed design.
- SW solution - eDIVE collaborative platform designed and tested on Oculus Quest 2 devices
- teaching procedures for work with iVR.
- serviceability and limits of using iVR;
- applicability of the iVR lessons in public libraries (as an existing communiy network)